Key Points From This SIBO, IBS, LPR and Fast Tract Diet Episode Are:
- Drug and antibiotic free Fast Tract Diet.
- Current debates in gut health research (SIBO | LIBO).
- How does SIBO differ from IBS?
- Some of the symptoms specific to SIBO.
- What are fermentable carbohydrates?
- The benefits of intermittent fasting.
- My view on Keto diets.
- Resistant starch and low FP carbs.
- The effects of high fat diets on digestion.
- My theory on the causes of acid reflux.
- Can the Fast Tract Diet help with silent reflux or LPR?
- Diet versus digestive enzyme supplements.
- The lactase gene and digesting dairy.
- The importance of a diverse diet.
And much more!
“A science-based diet with behavioral intervention should really be the first line of defense for these functional GI conditions.” — @DrNRobillard [0:12:30.1]
“Just blasting fiber and a lot of fermentable carbs, I’m convinced is part of the problem, not the solution.” — @DrNRobillard [0:18:33.1]
“I really do think for a lot of people, a ketogenic diet is a great way to start.” — @DrNRobillard [0:28:10.1]
“Our main goal is not to overfeed the microbes.” — @DrNRobillard [0:29:22.1]
“Some people confuse an effect that carbs are having on them and they blame the fats.” — @DrNRobillard [0:34:11.1]
“People want the easy thing. They don’t want to have to follow a diet for years to get sorted out.” — @DrNRobillard [0:46:28.4]
“Our mission is to get 10 million people off of drugs and antibiotics and onto a more holistic lifestyle and diet.” — @DrNRobillard [0:58:20.4]
Links Mentioned in This Episode: