What is the Fast Tract Diet™?
The Fast Tract Diet is designed to help you identify gut friendly foods versus hard-to-digest foods that can trigger digestive symptoms. The diet also includes gut friendly practices to aide your digestion.
The Fast Tract Diet is based on a flexible “FP“ point system adaptable to a variety of dietary preferences. Each food is assigned a certain point value based on its symptom potential. The lower the points, the lower the symptom potential. Points can be also reduced by cutting serving sizes while enjoying foods that have higher point values.
The Fast Tract Diet was created based on solid scientific evidence backed by extensive research on the latest developments in medical science. The Fast Tract Diet was presented at Digestive Disease Week in 2013 to give gastroenterologists a drug-free option to treat Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) related conditions.
Who is the Fast Tract Diet™ for?
The Fast Tract Diet is for people who suffer from SIBO and its related digestive and other health conditions including:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Heartburn, Acid reflux, Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Non-acid reflux, Laryngopharyngeal Reflux Disease (LPR)
- Lactose or fructose intolerance
- Celiac disease
- Crohn’s disease
- Leaky gut
- Autoimmune diseases
How do I know if the Fast Tract Diet™ is for me?
Read the professional reviews and genuine experiences of the Fast Tract Dieters and decide for yourself.
How to get started with the Fast Tract Diet™?
Easy! Get your copy of the Fast Tract Digestion book(s). Everything is there including:
- Why drugs and antibiotics are not the answer
- Science behind the Fast Tract Diet
- How to set your “FP” goal for relief based on the severity of your symptoms
- FP food tables
- How to prepare and select foods as well as gut friendly practices for better digestion and healthy eating
- How to identify and address possible underlying causes for your full recovery
Ready to put the Fast Tract Diet™ into action?
What do I do if I need individualized help?
Make an appointment to consult with Dr. Norm via phone or Skype from anywhere in the world. For more information, visit the Consultation page.
Ready to make an appointment? Call at (844) 495-1151 (US) or send an e-mail to email@example.com.