We just released major updates to the Android app on August 22nd, 2019. If you have any questions or need help, please send an email to email@example.com.
Hi guys, I am happy to let you know that the Fast Tract Diet App is now available on iTunes and Google Play. This is a complete and stand-alone app with No adds, No up-selling for a monthly program or Downloading your personal data.
For those who are new to the Fast Tract Diet / Fast Tract Digestion books, you might not be aware that I also suffered severely for many years with chronic acid reflux and periodic bouts of IBS. The Fast Tract Diet evolved from a simple observation I made linking fermentable carbohydrates to my own symptoms and proposed a new theory of acid reflux involving small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO). Over the years, with the help of some smart people including Dr. Michael Eades and Gary Taubes, I refined my approach into the Fast Tract Diet.
SIBO affects over 100 million people in the US alone with a variety of gastrointestinal and systemic health conditions including:
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Gastroesophageal reflux (GERD)
- Laryngopharyngeal Reflux Disease (LPR)
- Celiac disease
- Crohn’s disease
- Sjögren’s syndrome
- Interstitial cystitis
- Autoimmune disorders (Hashimoto’s, Rheumatoid arthritis, etc.)
- Cystic fibrosis
This mobile app has been a two year project to pull together all of the Fast Tract Diet tools into a simple-to-use application that fits in your pocket or purse:
- FP list of over 800 foods in common household measures
- Meal and symptom tracker
- Custom food and recipe creation tool
- Shopping list tool
- FP Calculator
- Fast Tract Diet – what it is, how it works, gut friendly practices, troubleshooting for persistent symptoms, SIBO and more
If you’re looking for a community of Fast Tract Dieters, join the Fast Tract Diet Official Facebook Group.
The mission of this group is to help 10 million people get off of drugs and antibiotics using dietary and other holistic means. I created this app with this goal in mind.
Many people have experienced relief and recovery by putting the Fast Tract Diet into action. Please spread the word about the Fast Tract Diet, Fast Tract Diet Mobile App and Fast Tract Digestion books.
Thank you for your support for our mission! Here is more information about the Fast Tract Diet App.
The Fast Tract Diet App helps you identify gut friendly foods versus hard-to-digest foods, track and chart your meals and symptoms, create shopping lists and quickly look up the symptom potential for specific foods & drinks at your favorite market on the fly.
The App gives you everything you need to apply the Fast Tract Diet for Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders (FGIDs), Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) and related digestive and general health issues.
The Fast Tract Diet is based on a flexible “FP” point system adaptable to a variety of dietary preferences. Each food is assigned a specific point value based on its serving size and symptom potential.
The Lower The FP Points, The Lower The Symptom Potential.
The Fast Tract Diet addresses the symptoms of FGIDs, SIBO and related digestive and general health issues including:
- Gas, bloating, distension and belching
- Cramps, abdominal pain and indigestion
- Diarrhea, constipation or altered bowel habits
- Heartburn, sore throat, sinus irritation, persistent cough, sour taste, hoarseness, lump in throat feeling and post nasal drip
- Respiratory symptoms
- Allergic and autoimmune reactions
FGIDs, SIBO and related digestive and general health issues include, but are not limited to:
- Acid and non-acid reflux
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Laryngopharyngeal Reflux (LPR)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lactose, fructose or other carbohydrate intolerance
- Celiac disease
- Crohn’s disease
- Leaky gut and autoimmune diseases
Read the professional reviews and genuine experiences of Fast Tract Dieters based on the Fast Tract Digestion books, which describe the diet. The Fast Tract Diet was presented at Digestive Disease Week in 2013 to give gastroenterologists a new dietary alternative for SIBO related conditions.
HOW IT WORKS
It’s easy. Just follow the 3 steps:
1. Decide your daily FP goal based on the severity of your symptoms.
- For severe symptoms: 25 FP points or less (GREEN)
- For moderate symptoms: 26 – 40 FP points (YELLOW)
- For light or no symptoms: 40 FP points and above (RED)
2. Track what you eat and drink including serving sizes and any symptoms you experience.
3. Incorporate the “Gut Friendly Practices” into your daily routine for better digestion.
For more information on FP, FP goal setting and “Gut Friendly Practices”, read the How Fast Tract Diet Works and Gut Friendly Practices chapters by pressing ” ? ” on the Dashboard.
This is where you start. The graph is automatically generated based on your meals (FP) and symptoms. You can see it either by week or month to track your progress on symptom relief over time.
FP FOOD LIST
Over 800 foods, drinks, condiments and supplements are already pre-calculated to help you meet your “FP” goal for relief.
Your meals and symptoms are logged here. You can log meals and symptoms from the Dashboard, FP Food List as well as within the Tracker.
MY CUSTOM FOODS
Can’t find a food in the FP Food List? Enter the nutritional facts and let the App calculate the FP and save it for future use. You can also create your own recipes. The FP values are automatically calculated per serving making it easy to add to the Tracker.
Create a low FP shopping list and bring it to your local market! You can also add other household items for convenience.
This is your mobile food chemist to determine the FP points and symptom potential in any food, drink, etc. Once FP points are calculated, you can add the food to My Custom Foods for future reference.
FAST TRACT DIET
Read about the Fast Tract Diet and Fast Tract Diet App in several concise chapters. Additional resources including books, individual consultation and a community of Fast Tract Dieters on Facebook are also found here.
For technical issues, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.