Dr. Robillard has changed my life for the better, much better!
I have been suffering from SIBO C (Constipation type) for 2 and half years. After years of fighting SIBO I was losing hope. My symptoms were so severe that I couldn’t even work. Also, I was barely making it through the days… Read more
Fast Tract Diet Official Discussion Group on Facebook
Join the community of like minded people who are seeking Dietary, Behavioral and Holistic Approaches (DBHAs) before drugs and antibiotics. This is a closed group. The topics include any and every aspect of digestive health. Learn more
FOR YOUR DIGESTIVE HEALTH
Fast Tract Diet Q&A
Question: I am a fruitaholic. I have a banana smoothie every morning, and usually snack between meals with fruit and use it as my night time treat mixed with yogurt. How do I best implement the Fast Tract Diet? Answer
Dietary Control of Candida Overgrowth
The following question was posted on the Fast Tract Diet Discussion Group on Facebook recently. I started crafting an answer as one of the Fast Tract Diet Q&As, but ended up with a blog post. The question was that “I have successfully reduced SIBO to negligible, in part due… Read more
SIBO and Alcohol – Good News for Moderate Drinkers
A recent study concluded that moderate alcohol consumption is a strong risk factor for small intestinal bacterial overgrowth, SIBO. Since then, I have been approached by several people who have SIBO wondering if they should abstain from alcohol…
Dear Mr. President: You can Treat Acid Reflux without Drugs
I’m hoping your recent diagnosis of acid reflux might be a teachable moment for you, your team of doctors, and for some of the 60 million Americans who suffer from reflux. The symptoms include heartburn, abdominal pain, cough, sore throat, hoarseness, laryngitis and sinus irritation … Read more
What Really Causes Acid Reflux and GERD?
About sixty million people in the US report that they suffer from painful symptoms of acid reflux at least once a week. Heartburn, abdominal pain, cough, sour taste in the mouth, sore throat, hoarseness, laryngitis, asthma-like symptoms and sinus irritation are the typical symptoms. Smoking, pregnancy … Read more
SIBO Diets and Digestive Health
Since releasing my first book in the Fast Tract Digestion series on Heartburn which linked chronic acid reflux to Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO), I have received several inquiries about using the Fast Tract Diet to treat other SIBO-related conditions such as IBS… Read more
What Foods Can Lead to SIBO? Try FP Calculator to Find Out
Dr. Robillard’s research on the biochemistry of digestion points to a new way of understanding the connection between dietary malabsorption in your small intestine, small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO) and its related conditions. Some SIBO related conditions include acid reflux, GERD … Read more
Are Antibiotics Safe for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) ?
How doctors treat irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) could change dramatically in the near future. Two years ago, the pharmaceutical company Salix submitted a supplemental new drug application (sNDA) for the treatment for IBS (non-constipation-dependent) with the antibiotic… Read more
Antibiotics Linked to Celiac Disease
A Swedish team of scientists led by Dr. Karl Mårild, recently reported a link between taking antibiotics and the development of celiac disease[i]. Celiac disease is an autoimmune reaction to gluten proteins contained in wheat, rye and barley. The disease process causes… Read more
Crohn’s Disease and Diet
Crohn’s disease is an inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) that affects approximately 600,000 people in the US.[i] People who have Crohn’s suffer from a serious inflammation or irritation of their digestive tract which can lead to sores or ulcers forming. Crohn’s can attack anywhere along the entire digestive tract, but most commonly affects the end of the small… Read more
Resistant Starch – Friend, Foe or Lover ?
Since my first article on resistant starch (RS), raw unmodified potato starch, or RUMPS as I like to call it, continues to light up the blogosphere. Like a lot of people, I was caught off guard by the overwhelmingly positive light RUMPS has been cast in. Some people have truly fallen in love with this molecule… Read more
- Book Reviews
- Buy Books
- Contact Us
- Fast Tract Diet Q&A
- FP Calculator
- Gut Friendly Recipes
- April 2015 (3)
- March 2015 (1)
- February 2015 (1)
- January 2015 (3)
- December 2014 (1)
- September 2014 (2)
- July 2014 (3)
- June 2014 (1)
- March 2014 (2)
- February 2014 (3)
- December 2013 (1)
- November 2013 (2)
- October 2013 (4)
- September 2013 (4)
- August 2013 (1)
- July 2013 (5)
- May 2013 (3)
- April 2013 (2)
- March 2013 (2)
- January 2013 (1)
- November 2012 (1)
- October 2012 (2)
- September 2012 (1)
- August 2012 (3)
- July 2012 (1)
- December 2011 (1)
- August 2010 (1)
- acid reflux (RSS) (14)
- acid reflux drugs (RSS) (4)
- alcohol (RSS) (1)
- antibiotics (RSS) (6)
- Asthma (RSS) (3)
- autoimmune diseases (RSS) (2)
- Bacteria (RSS) (9)
- C diff (RSS) (4)
- Celiac Disease (RSS) (1)
- Cholesterol (RSS) (1)
- Colon Cancer (RSS) (2)
- Constipation (RSS) (4)
- Crohns Disease (RSS) (3)
- cystic fibrosis (RSS) (1)
- Diet and Digestive Health (RSS) (47)
- Elemental Diet (RSS) (2)
- Fast Tract Diet (RSS) (12)
- Fecal Transplants (RSS) (3)
- Fiber (RSS) (11)
- FODMAP Diet (RSS) (3)
- Food safety (RSS) (2)
- GERD (RSS) (8)
- gut microbiome (RSS) (2)
- Heartburn (RSS) (7)
- IBS (RSS) (12)
- inflammatory diseases (RSS) (1)
- Laxative (RSS) (3)
- leaky gut (RSS) (2)
- Malabsorption (RSS) (5)
- Obesity (RSS) (1)
- Pain relievers (RSS) (1)
- Paleo Diet (RSS) (4)
- Resistant Starch (RSS) (7)
- rheumatoid arthritis (RSS) (1)
- rosacea (RSS) (1)
- SIBO (RSS) (15)
- Specific Carbohydrate Diet (RSS) (2)
- Ulcerative colitis (RSS) (1)
- Can SIBO cause leaky gut?
- Why Do Many Doctors Over-Prescribe Drugs For Acid Reflux?
- Dietary Control of Candida Overgrowth
- Fast Tract Diet Official Discussion Group on Facebook
- SIBO and Alcohol – Good News for Moderate Drinkers
- Discounted U-Biome – Gut Microbiota testing
- Is Rheumatoid Arthritis Caused by Alterations in Gut Bacteria?
- Dear Mr. President: You can Treat Acid Reflux without Drugs
- Saturated fat is good for you & your digestion
- GERD diet that works without drugs
- GERD – Why standard treatments are ineffective
- Gas-producing Lactobacillus & Colic
- Is GERD caused by H. pylori & Low Stomach Acid?
- What Really Causes Acid Reflux and GERD?
- What Foods Can Lead to SIBO? Try FP Calculator to Find Out
- Resistant Starch – Friend, Foe or Lover ?
- Video on digestion in small intestine
- Could IBS be an autoimmune condition?
- What are the risks of Ibuprofen vs. naproxen ?
- New Forum for Diet and Digestive Health
- Crohn’s Disease and Diet
- New study suggests a specific type of gut microbe may cause rheumatoid arthritis
- Will Fecal Microbiota Transplantation Work for Crohn’s Disease?
- FODMAP Approach vs. Fast Tract Diet – Q & A
- Bacteria-eating viruses kill C diff – An alternative to antibiotics?
- Why So Many People Take PPIs?
- How do you know your food is safe?
- C diff Infection Linked to Heartburn Drugs
- Antibiotics Linked to Celiac Disease
- Could acid reflux drugs cause heart disease?
- Antibiotics, Carbs and Gut Infections
- Did Cavemen Get Heatburn?
- Sh*t happens
- Cyclospora Outbreak Spans Nine States in the US
- Fast Tract Digestion IBS: A Foreword by Dr. Michael Eades
- In response to Jeff Leach’s blog article: “Sorry low carbers, your microbiome is just not that into you”
- Happy 4th of July – “Gut Paleo” Tee Shirt Giveaway!
- Our Germs – What Do We Know About Them?
- Resistant Starch – Friend or Foe?
- Solutions for Constipation
- Bad to Bad – Resistant Starch from Fiber
- New PBS Documentary on Our Gut and Digestion
- Does the type of bacteria in our gut make us obese?
- Fast Tract Digestion IBS – Now Available
- I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter – The Poor State of Nutrition Science.
- Red Sox Pitcher Clay Buchholz’s Esophagitis – Was Toradol the Cause?
- Sweets and Sweeteners – Trick or Treat?
- Cystic Fibrosis and Heartburn – Explained
- Are Antibiotics Safe for Irritable Bowel Syndrome ?
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) Diets – Digestive Health
- The Dark Side of Fiber (Part III of III)
- The Dark Side of Fiber (Part II of III)
- The Dark Side of Fiber (Part I of III)
- Acid Reflux Asthma Link – Explained
Powered by SiteTree