Skip to main content

Sibo Results

Sibo Results2015-01-14T11:53:58+00:00

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey, I’ve recently received my SIBO results. Could someone help me uncover what they mean?

Here’s the results:
    http://pushoveronline.com/public_access/sibo-results.png

JI
    Participant

Hi Jason,
    I believe this means that the result is negative. The nurse who did my test said that a reading of 12 or above is a positive result. It looks like your highest reading over time was a 5.

jasonking92
    Participant

So is the FT diet worth sticking doing then? I still get massive amounts of acid come up my esophagus!

ftder
    Participant

Jason King

HECK YES! I don’t trust those results. The #1 reason for acid reflux is malabsorption of carbohydrates, feeding bacterial overgrowth which creates gases leading to these symptoms. Keep on with the diet and modify it until your symptoms are gone! POST if you need help wit the diet. If you do the diet right, you should NOT have any more heartburn!

JI
    Participant

Yes, Jaeme is right. The FT diet helped me out tremendously. Everyone has their own triggers, carbohydrates often being the culprit. I found that I have a problem with lactose, so stay away from milk products, but hard cheeses are okay.

JI
    Participant

Forgive me, I meant bearsmom. I have been working way too hard this week; brain is malfunctioning a little. 🙂

Jaeme
    Participant

That’s okay JI= you, Bearsmom & I are all in agreement. I would have said the same thing 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.