Skip to main content

Sibo bloating/ green drink

//Sibo bloating/ green drink
Sibo bloating/ green drink2018-05-01T12:53:50+00:00

Fast Tract Diet for SIBO Forum SIBO Sibo bloating/ green drink

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

hi
    I am on day 1 of the fast tract diet. I have sibo which presents as severe upper abdominal bloating, which also comes with breathing difficulties. In the past I also had D and C.
    In the past month prior to this I did a ten day cleanse with some awesome superfood shakes, consisting of powdered green juices and grains, and I lost ten lbs ( I need to lose 30). I also felt nutritionally satisfied more than I have in a long time. Also, my BMs went form D and C to solid regular BMs! I was thrilled EXCEPT the massive bloating continued and even got worse.
    So I found out about someone else who got rid of her massive sibo bloating through the FTD and a certain supplement. So I decided to try it. but even on day one I already miss my green and grains drink! I had also been taking a grain based fiber which I also miss! I am concerned cause I am having worse BMs even one day in, and more stomach aches. I am hoping the blat wil go away though as it is severe and debilitating.

My question right now is– I am really missing the nutrition and feeling I was getting from my green drink. the company offers one with no grains– it has 1 gram of carbs, zero sugar and zero fibers. It is this https://ishoppurium.com/products/green-spectrum-original-60-serving?variant=55054535061

I really want to give the FTD a good try and do it right as I am READY to be free of this bloating and difficulty breathing and sibo. Can I add in this green drink? It is just a tsp mixed in water a day and I really want those greens in my body. how do I figure out the FP for it- it is so many ingredients but such a small am’t of them. Please advise! Also– can I expect if I can clear up the sibo that I can eventually add back in the greens and grains drink, or grains in general?
    Thank you

Norm Robillard
    Keymaster

Hi Katie,
    That green drink should be fine. Just add on FP point if you’re counting.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.