Fast Tract Diet for SIBO Forum Fast Tract Diet Q&A Negative test for SIBO? Will FTD still work for my LPR?

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I have been struggling with LPR (hoarseness, airway problems and a constant lump in throat) for 12 months with no improvements.

The last year i have been on any medication (PPI’s, Antacids etc.), functional medicin (vitamins, olies, herbs, supplements etc.) and have had many blood test done (around 30) plus the traditional test from ENT and gastro docs done.

I found this diet, and it seems many with LPR. Never the less, it seems very SIBO focused and as you will see below i have been tested to that too.

I should ad, that i’m 31 and a man. Psychically very fit and have been eating paleo for 3 years.

What are your experience and recommendations?

Test results

Norm Robillard
    Keymaster

Hi Justesen, The test results you linked do not appear to contain SIBO breath test results. Nontheless, check out the Q&A page and search “SIBO Negative Reflux and IBS” for a post on using the Fast Tract Diet with SIBO negative test results. https://digestivehealthinstitute.org/fast-tract-diet-qa/

Justesen
    Participant

Hi Norm,

Thank you very much for your reply and the work you do.

It’s correct the test is a urine test that should give a good indication for SIBO. Is it possible to do a home breath test? I’m from Denmark so we might have the same tests available as you.

What I have had is a Heidelberg test which show that it takes a very long time for my stomach to produce enough acid after a somethings alkaline enters – like a meal. How does this fit in?

Thanks again!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.