Skip to main content

LPR and Crohn's Disease

//LPR and Crohn's Disease
LPR and Crohn's Disease2014-12-04T15:00:36+00:00
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Does anyone else on this site have both LPR and Crohn’s? I do, and it really sucks. I feel defeated by this. Lately, my neck is always sore, my ear hurts and the found a nodule in my throat, and on top of that I can no longer swallow pills without choking until they come out or I pass out. The stress from trying to swallow pill sets both my LPR and Crohn’s into acid tail spin. Not sure what to do anymore, i’m tired of tests, the outcome is always bad news. I am a very strong person and face everything head on, but it is getting harder and harder to cope. Any thoughts?

Jaeme
    Participant

Hi chughes- I had LPR & IBS. LPR so bad I choked on pills, gagged them back up, tried to re-swallow, choke again, etc. Towards the end before finding the FTD diet I coughed & swallowed & gagged almost constantly all day & night. This caused so much inflammation I was losing my voice. This also inflamed my thyroid and caused nodules and swollen lymph glands, and then thyroid antibodies. The FTD saved my life. I am virtually LPR free, all throat inflammation gone, thyroid inflammation & nodules gone. Hair growing back. IBS & rosacea virtually gone as well unless I eat my trigger foods which are starchy carbs. Are you on the FTD diet now? I started seeing results the first week. Had been on the Dropping Acid diet prior, which only made condition 10x worse (based on Norm’s research, that makes total sense why).

chughes59
    Participant

Hi Jaeme. I have not tried the FTD diet but i’m thinking I should after reading your post. I’m willing to try anything to stop this swallowing problem. I will let you know how I do. Thank you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.