Skip to main content

How long did it take you to feel the improvement?

//How long did it take you to feel the improvement?
How long did it take you to feel the improvement?2014-04-16T07:35:58+00:00

Fast Tract Diet for SIBO Forum Fast Tract Diet Q&A How long did it take you to feel the improvement?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I think this little question can be very important for all the novices in the Fast Tract Diet.
    It is important to know how long does it take others to feel healing effect of the diet.
    For me (with low functioning gall bladder and erosive esophagitis) it didn’t work for almost a month and then after upper endoscopy i had to start PPi’s. PPi’s are essential to heal erosions i guess. But i intend to come back to diet as soon as i “get up the nerve” (for now my spirit is broken i admit).

So let’s collect a little data (statistic).
    How long did it take you to feel that diet is working?

Please share your experience!

Jaeme
    Participant

I was fortunate, the diet started working within just a few days like flipping a switch (which is really fast for LPR). Thought maybe it was a gluten intolerance, but seems to be the FP issue. Have had a few bad days, but mostly with certain foods or going too high in FP points. I had no heartburn or other problems like erosions, so maybe that’s why the FT diet worked so quickly?

Pompadur
    Participant

Thank you Jaeme! Wonderfull results!

Mark
    Participant

Since constipation is my main problem I wonder how long it takes that to clear. I think this would take more time, but how long?

Jaeme
    Participant

Hi Mark- I make sure to eat at least 2-3 cups of greens each day, drink at least 2 quarts of water each day, and take 200 mg tablet of Magnesium Citrate each day, and I go 1-2 times a day. Also taking probiotics, drinking kefir, and keep meat/cheese/other constipating foods in reasonable proportions with lots of low FP veggies.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.