Skip to main content

Halitosis from LPR

Halitosis from LPR2016-05-04T22:23:21+00:00
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I was recently diagnosed w LPR silent reflux. I must have had this for years and years. However, was never correctly diagnosed. About 2 years ago, I noticed my breath started to smell bad. It has consistently gotten worse to the people in where people can smell it from across a room. I can not talk to anyone! It’s so humiliating. It’s threatened the quality of my life and has ruined relationship. I’ve become a recluse. I’m a single young woman and my depression and anxiety has been exacerbated by these horrible symptoms. Yes, I’m suffering from all the other symptoms and it is taking a toll on me. I wanted to focus on the halitosis bc no one has seemed to mention it. Is this a symptom of LPR? Obviously, toothpaste, mouthwash and gum just make my breath worse! Please help. Will my LPR ever go away along w the bad breath. I have yet to start this diet. Can I just jump in an follow the food guide or do I have to start out w the 2 week induction period first and follow it to a T. Please someone help me. I don’t want to be unhealthy, suffer from severe symptoms and feel alone and helpless.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.