Skip to main content
Food FP table2015-11-08T12:59:01+00:00
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I know there is the FP table in the kindle ebook, but is there a PDF of this table so I can print it out? Even better, an excel version so I can customize it for me?

Thanks,
    Pete.

Norm Robillard
    Keymaster

Hi Pete, There is no PDF or other printable table other than what is in the books as the food table is a copyrighted component of the book.

We are releasing a mobile app however for Android / IOS very soon that has over 800 foods, meal planning, voice recognition and text searching and you can even track your symptoms vs daily FP totals. There is also searching by category or alphabetized list. The app also contains a concise and detailed write up about the Fast Tract Diet approach, SIBO, dysbiosis, troubleshooting and much more. It’s a fun app!

fasttracklady
    Participant

Hi, That is great that there is an app coming out. It is very much needed.

Will I be able to access this on my iPhone? Thank you!

Norm Robillard
    Keymaster

Update: Just in time for the holidays, the Fast Tract Diet mobile app is out and available for both android and iphone phones and tablets. For more information go here.

shortnessofbreath
    Participant

Hi Mrs fasttracklady. Hope all is well with you. I have been having sever shortness of breath for almost a year now. I have been diagnosed with LPR and respiratory reflux by the famous Dr. Jamie Koufman, the author of the Dropping Acid. Her diet and all the medication has not been helping. I have bought and read the Fast Tract book and have been following it for a week now but my LPR symptoms are still present, worst of which is the constant shortness of breath. I was wondering if you are still doing O.K. and if your shortness of breath has completely resolved. Also, how long did it take for it to go away after you started the diet? Any info you could share, I greatly appreciate it.

fasttracklady
    Participant

Hi,

I took a long while before my shortness of breath started to improve of staying with the diet. I would say now after four months, it is much improved and I am able to deviate somewhat on the diet.

I think if you stick with it, things will improve with time. For some reason the LPR seems to take a lot longer than just regular reflux.

Good luck to you and feel better soon!

I also did a few private consults with Norman Robillard which I found very worthwhile. He zeroed in on issues that I had in particular. He is very thorough and was able to lead me in a good direction. They are a bit expensive but for me was worthwhile. Otherwise, just sticking to the basic diet should in time help a lot.

You can also join the Facebook page of Fast Tract Diet and that is also very helpful to ask questions about the diet and hear others’ experience. There is another group on Facebook Laryngopharyngeal reflux where a lot of people have the breathing issue.

Hope all this is helpful to you!

shortnessofbreath
    Participant

Thank you for responding Mrs Fasttracklady. I am on my second week of the diet with only a slight improvement. I don’t deviate even one bit. I keep my FP total to zero, essentially I am zero carbs, zero fiber. At this point I will do anything for the shortness of breath to go away. Mornings after waking up are the toughest where it feels like my chest is not expanding. Thank you again.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.