Fast Tract Diet for SIBO Forum Fast Tract Diet Q&A Download FP Charts from Appendix?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have the kindle version of Fast Tract Digestion IBS but I’d like to print out the FP charts so I can have them handy in the kitchen or when I go shopping. Are they available for download?
    thanks…

Grote747
    Participant

I too purchased the kindle version from Amazon (because I wanted to get the book quickly) and I don’t like going to the kindle for the list of low/med/high FP Table foods in Appendix C. I have blastocystis hominis, dybiosis, leaky gut etc. I just completely an extensive program to heal my gut (supplements, food, meditation) to rid my body of the blastocystis hominis and balance my intestinal flora (stated in January 2014 finished in July 2014). The program was through an alternative health personal in Florida. I have been presented with GERD within the last 3 weeks that has progressively gotten worse. I also have headaches, constipation, lack of focus and I’m not sleeping. I drink plenty of water (minimum half my body weight) and take I have started to take magnesium for the constipation. By the way, I am 6 Feet tall and weigh 145 pounds. I have been reading that Basto Hominis (enteric protozoa parasite) likes fiber and probiotics. I further understand, that the only way to rid your body of this is a 3 drug cocktail (Centre for Digestive Diseases Australia). Are you familiar with Blasto hominis and can you help me? Or can you refer me to someone. (I am following your program in the interim.) Kind regards,

Norm Robillard
    Keymaster

Hi guys,
    We are working on this product as well as an i phone app for looking up and / or calculating FP values that will also expand the food lists. Sorry that progress is never as fast as we all would like.

As I mentioned in a recent response to an Amazon review, I also plan on including typical physical serving sizes (teaspoons, cups, etc.) for all the foods while keeping the weight in grams for comparison. Hopefully we will finish before the year end holidays.

Norm Robillard
    Keymaster

Hi Grote,
    Blastocystis doesn’t sound fun. Blastocystis species are becoming a recognized cause of IBS symptoms. And you’re not alone. Some 5% of healthy people are colonized but much higher percentage of people with IBS have it. I would imagine the numbers would also be higher in GERD populations. Please keep us up-to-date on your progress.

FrugalJen
    Participant

I did screenshots and saved them on my computer. Not a perfect solution.. but it worked

Grote747
    Participant

Thank you Frugal Jen. This was somewhat helpful. The screenshot does not allow me capture the last column and of course, it’s a lot of pages. Is there anyway to for you or Dr. Norm to email or mail me a single page or 2 with all the information? I would like to affix it to the inside of my kitchen cabinet. I am happy to provide amazon proof of purchase (kindle version). Kind regards, Grote747 (Chicago)

Norm Robillard
    Keymaster

Hi Grote,
    You should be able to see all columns on your kindle. Depending on your font size settings, etc., you may want to view the tables in “landscape” mode.
    As for emailing the tables, I’m sorry to say that distributing this copyrighted material via email is not something we encourage given global piracy issues.

Akavery
    Participant

Does the Paperback book contain the same charts as the kindle book? I’m debating whether to get the kindle or the paperback and I would also rather have the charts on paper rather than on my small phone. Also, I read something about new grain charts being included in the kindle version. Are the grain charts in the paperback or just the kindle version? Thanks! Looking forward to buying the book as soon as I hear back!

Norm Robillard
    Keymaster

Hi Akavery, Yes, both print books have the same updated tables – including the grains – that the ebooks have.

klh
    Participant

I would get the physical book for sure, you will want to print out some of the charts and menus.

Akavery
    Participant

Awesome! Thanks for your advice! I prob will get the actual book then. Norm, if I buy the book on amazon will it be the updated book? I’m getting the Fast Track Diet Heartburn book. Thanks! I’m hoping to get it from Amazon since we get free shipping with Prime and it comes in 2 days. I’ll order it today then, just let me know if the Amazon books are updated (if you know) and I can’t wait to get started!

Norm Robillard
    Keymaster

Yes Akavery, All the books distributed on this site and Amazon have been fully updated. We discarded all older copies to be sure.

Lenka
    Participant

I have the kindle version, that I open in the google Chrome,then just do CTRL+P and choose save as PDF. It enables single page at a time, but it is OK. How much is printed can be adjusted by selection of different page size in the print dialog box + setting the font size in the the kindle reader. However, as some table goes over 2 pages they will be discontinued into separate pdf files.
    Hope this helps.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.