Fast Tract Diet for SIBO Forum Fast Tract Diet Q&A Conflicting dietary complications

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hi Walt, Thanks for considering the FTD. Given the number of complicating factors your wife is dealing with, I would recommend individualized consultation to work through these issues. Our contact info is located on the consultation tab.

Norm

wscrivens
    Participant

My wife has a number of conflicting dietary restrictions and we are hoping that the Fast Tract Diet can help. Here are the basic parameters:

Minère’s disease – must keep sodium below 1400 mg. per day. BUT primary care Dr. recommends limiting water intake to keep blood sodium level up.
    Hypothyroidism. Taking Synthroid, working well.
    Colon resection surgery – high fiber diet recommended by surgeon, 25-30 per day.
    Gall Bladder removed.
    Unspecified autoimmune problems, resulting in small fiber neuropathy. Tests indicate slight probability of Hashimoto’s. Taking Hydroxochloroquine and Azathioprene, which seems to help symptoms, but also seems to have caused LPR.
    Low blood pressure.
    Need 1600 calories per day to maintain weight.

With all those restrictions, the best I’ve been able to do is 66 FP per day. I’ve tried most combinations of the foods we usually eat, but I’m getting very frustrated.

Any resources you can recommend? I’ve read the book, but the recipes in the back don’t fit one category or another very well.

Walt

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.