Skip to main content

Reply To: LPR still persistent due to trigger foods and dairy items?!

///Reply To: LPR still persistent due to trigger foods and dairy items?!
Reply To: LPR still persistent due to trigger foods and dairy items?!2016-12-13T09:58:57+00:00

Fast Tract Diet for SIBO Forum Laryngopharyngeal Reflux – LPR LPR still persistent due to trigger foods and dairy items?! Reply To: LPR still persistent due to trigger foods and dairy items?!

Norm Robillard
Keymaster

I work with many people suffering from LPR through our Consultation Program. While some people respond fairly quickly other people take up to 3 or 4 months with strict compliance to the Fast Tract Diet approach. For best results, I recommend being diligent controlling daily FP points but also embracing the pro-digestion (gut friendly) behaviors and practices including a supplements review, as well as a diligent investigation into potential underlying causes.

LPR involves a long term subtle irritation caused by pepsin, bile salts, bacteria and pancreatic enzymes but not stomach acid. We know this because PPIs like Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, etc. do not work, and I wrote about this https://digestivehealthinstitute.org/2016/12/10/ppis-lpr/.