Fast Tract Diet for SIBO Forum Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Diet Reply To: Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Diet

Anne Boleyn
Participant

Hello dr. Robillard. Greetins from Croatia, Europe. Firstly, I wanted to let you know I appreciate your work in terms of developing great diets for IBS and GERD. I would like to ask you a few questions. My story started 6 months ago when I was treated for H. Pylori using triple therapy. Soon after that ordeal I took cefuroxime for UTI and clyndamicin for tooth infection. That’s when I developed IBS symptoms. Since I can’t find any other explanation for my symptoms (belching, bloating, excessive gas, diarrhea) I assume it could be SIBO. Unfortunately, where I live there are no SIBO tests available and doctors don’t know anything about it so I can’t say for sure. But I’ve been through all other tests (including colonoscopy and Candida stool testing). I have major problems coping with this since I’m only 24 and a student of veterinary medicine. I eat meat, eggs, fish, cheese and am about to take oregano oil capsules since there is no treatment for SIBO in my country. Could you give me any suggestions on what else would be safe to eat as I feel very hungry and tired which is making me difficult to concentrate on studying for my exams. Sorry for my bad english, I’m doing my best. Kind regards.