Skip to main content

Reply To: Fast Tract Diet Mobile App – What do you want to see?

///Reply To: Fast Tract Diet Mobile App – What do you want to see?
Reply To: Fast Tract Diet Mobile App – What do you want to see?2014-11-25T19:44:41+00:00

Fast Tract Diet for SIBO Forum Fast Tract Diet Q&A Fast Tract Diet Mobile App – What do you want to see? Reply To: Fast Tract Diet Mobile App – What do you want to see?

sivert
Participant

I would find it very useful if the app made it possible to make a user setting so that the tables could be shown for 100 g of product or switched to show “portion sizes” according to personal preference.

Personally, I find it cumbersome that values are calculated for portion sizes that are different size for different products – if they are given for the same weight, you can readily compare FP values without a calculator.

I know, you Americans are used to checking the fine print and recalculating, but the spoiled Europeans (myself included :o)) are used to having standardized/comparable declarations.

I would also love to see more ingredients listed in the tables – more useful for people outside the US and for those who cook from scratch instead of consuming industrial products.

Being able to use the app as a symptom/diet diary makes it much more useful. Maybe fields for liquid intake and exercise per day would make sense too?