Skip to main content

Reply To: Fast Tract Diet Mobile App – What do you want to see?

///Reply To: Fast Tract Diet Mobile App – What do you want to see?
Reply To: Fast Tract Diet Mobile App – What do you want to see?2014-11-24T16:14:28+00:00

Fast Tract Diet for SIBO Forum Fast Tract Diet Q&A Fast Tract Diet Mobile App – What do you want to see? Reply To: Fast Tract Diet Mobile App – What do you want to see?

ftder
Participant

Andrea or Norm,

I need to ask a dumb question and not sure where to post it. Andrea mentioned that you weigh everything? Others that have been doing the diet for a while say they don’t way anything anymore? I am still on the first two week plan and have some minor gas and burping left (bloating is WAY improved) so I plan to stick with the intro diet for two more weeks. The only thing I measure is my yogurt and blueberries in the morning and my rice at lunch, and I keep my nuts under 2 oz per day. I don’t eat any processed foods and everything else is fat and protien and 2 servings of veggies each with lunch and dinner. Am I missing something? I am wonderting what else I should be weighing? Maybe occasionaly I might eat too much protien?? Thanks for any thoughts!