Skip to main content

Reply To: Fats causing Heartburn

///Reply To: Fats causing Heartburn
Reply To: Fats causing Heartburn2014-06-30T04:44:39+00:00

Fast Tract Diet for SIBO Forum Heartburn and GERD Fats causing Heartburn Reply To: Fats causing Heartburn

saffyhoward
Participant

Hi Jaeame I hope you are still tuned to this forum as I want to say a big thankyou for your help. After suffering some terrible side effects from Zoloft I was a bit cautious about starting on another antidepressant but to cut a long story short I finally started on Remeron 7.5 mg about 10 days ago. At the same time I started to take Iberogast which was recommended to me by an acquaintance. Well I am happy to report that I’m feeling so much better. I have been sleeping well, have put on 6 lbs and am feeling my old self once again. In fact today I am actually symptom free for the first time in 6 months. I think both the Remeron and the Iberogast played a part in my recovery. As I was on the fast tract diet quite strictly for several weeks without any reduction in symptoms I don’t think that sibo was my problem. If you aren’t already symptom free it might be worth giving Iberogast a try if you haven’t already. Not expensive and can get over the counter at selected pharmacies and health food stores ( well here in Australai anyway) I have read that an Australian gastroenterologist did a study on its effectiveness and found it to be as effective as ppis without any of the side effects.
Anyway thankyou very much once again and I hope that your health has continued to improve!
Kind regards
Saffy.